Be your own boss at the H.O.S.
What is the house of Snob?
The House of Snob is a Creative Co-Artist Work Space in the Heart of Downtown Edmonton, Alberta. It’s a space for Entrepreneurs to fulfill their dreams of building and growing their business. It’s a space for like-minded people to collaborate and empower and inspire each other.
The H.O.S. welcomes beauty artists and technicians including but not limited to: lash artists, brow artists, makeup artists, estheticians, massage therapists, acupuncturists and tattoo artists. Our creative space includes a private photographer’s studio complete with photography lighting, props and backdrops as well as a private board room for training, corporate, or private use.
We were inspired to create a space to give business owners a turnkey solution to RUNNING their OWN BUSINESS. That’s right. Each room / bed / vanity/ can be rented by YOU without getting locked into a long term lease.
We’ve created rooms that are accessible by the hour, day and month! It’s as simple as that. We want to empower entrepreneurs with giving them a facility to grow their business. We have extended hours of operation so that those morning and evening appointments, training, and events can be done!
This space is so versatile that we have the ability to provide a catwalk for fashion designers, a gallery for artists or just a private function. Whatever your needs are, our aim is to help you become successful in the coolest space in town!
The House of Snob is a space designed by Creatives for Creatives with YOU in mind. A collaborate space that encourages networking with like-minded individuals. You can finally WORK FOR YOU. Live Your dream, not someone else’s.
how It Works
Application: Each business owner interested in renting must apply. Applications will then be reviewed and the Businesses that are approved will be contacted.
Requirements to Be Accepted into The House of Snob:
- Be willing to be H.O.S. licensed annually
- Have and maintain a positive review rating on social media platforms
- Have commercial liability insurance up-to-date. A hard copy and electronic copy will be provided to the H.O.S.
- Blood Borne Pathogens (*Tattooing and PMU Services)
Rejected Applications: Business that do not me the H.O.S. requirements are able to appeal the application. The appeal process will require an Appeal Application that will be submitted to the Board of Directors.
The House of Snob Includes:
- Online Booking Software
- Stylish and Comfortable Rooms that Meet Alberta Health Standards
- Cabinets for storage
- Access to Bike Lane and Transit
- Ample Foot-traffic for Walk-Ins
- Secure Wifi for Payment Transactions and Internet Accessibility
- *Ability to modify rooms (remove beds if necessary/allow for client to bring in furniture)
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Supplies for services that require that (tattoo, microblading lash extensions etc.)
- Customer Reception for Walk-In Clients and/or Booking
- Coffee/ Water/ Tea in reception area
- Extended Hours of Operation *8am-9pm
- Free Parking
- 24/7 Security Cameras
- Janitorial services
- Wheelchair accessible
- Staff Room
- Laundry Services
Rooms Available for rental include:
These beds have light curtain dividers but are not in a private room. Suitable for lash artists, brow artists, tattoo artists, (5 beds available)
Complete with sink and hydraulic beds, these rooms are completely closed in and allow for maximum privacy. Suitable for anyone. (6 private rooms available)
Photographer’s Room/Creative Room
A large open space suitable for special events, photographers to stage photoshoots, Bridal / Makeup Parties to get ready before their special day, interviews, filming etc. (1 room available)
Open concept vanities suitable for makeup artists or hair stylists. (12 available)
Complete with Large Screen TV and Apple T.V. Suitable for up to 12 people for training purposes or meetings.
Special Event Space
This space can accommodate private functions. Suitable for pop-up events, art exhibits, fashion shows etc.